music feed : mumford & sons

Wednesday, November 14, 2012


♥ assalamualaikum 

Aku suka band ni. Sebenarnya dah lama dah perasan music diorang tapi tak pernah nak dengar. Maybe sebab nama kot, haha. I dont know. Tapi lepas tengok Brave, which is so SANGAT LAH OSSEM! aku start dengar mumford & sons. And they are so cool. I fell in love with Learn Me Right, sang by Birdy. Memula birdy pun aku tak suka sangat sebab dia cover lagu skinny love, Justin Vernon dan jadi lebih famous.. Pfft, tak patut. Tapi aku rase, lepas dengar learn me right, she deserve to be where she is right now. Tone suare dia rare yang sedap, me like it bebeh.






Dont you love that passion? I never like concert, never really wanna be in one. But this, tho i'll be among thousands and they would never notice me, i still wanna part of the moment. Just let the music flow through me bebeh, let it flow.


You Might Also Like

0 ♪♬♪♪♬ Comments

Tell me what you think about this post